Get your trade paperback or e-copy of HIGH
“An action-filled, often charming teen novel with a paranormal twist.” Kirkus Review
Five ★★★★★Reviews, Readers’ Favorite:
- “High: The Way of an Eagle is a mixture of sensations that will leave the reader breathless…the reader is taken on a wild ride into dark places…”
- “This is a brilliant horror tale that should appeal not just to YA readers, but all book lovers as well.”
- “Charlene Quiram immediately drops readers into the action and intrigue of HIGH…and Quiram doesn’t lose her hold on readers until the end of the tale.”
- “HIGH grabbed me from the get-go… readers are going to relate to the characters, enjoy the story, and be left wanting for more!”
- “Quiram tells an amazing story in HIGH: The Way of an Eagle…The use of ancient lore, mythology, and biblical references add tremendous depth to the events in the book.”
IMAGINE FLYING OUT OF THE WINDOW WITHOUT YOUR CLASSMATES KNOWING…
SIXTEEN YEAR-OLD VERONA LAMBERTI thinks that “poofing” out of her body and flying out the classroom window would be a whole lot cooler if her eagle flights didn’t lead to people she cares about maimed or murdered.
On top of dealing with the horrors in Verona’s real world: a broken family, a move to to the south, and a new school where she’s been virtually invisible for months, now she’s up against horrors in another realm. A mysterious realm where demons entice humans to kill.
Things go from bad to worse when the horrors in that dark realm start to come true.
WHO CAN VERONA TELL THAT A CRIPPLING CAR WRECK, A SUICIDE, AND MURDER ARE ALL CONNECTED?
Who should she trust with the truth about her eagle visions? What about the creepy notes and phone calls: the warnings escalate to death threats. Death threats that become all too real when the demon unleashes his minions on Verona.
When everything seems to connect to her super-hot new boyfriend, Verona is determined to discover the truth before it kills her. Or anyone else she loves
Discover a biblically-inspired force that traces back to the Old Testament, Native American legend, the Middle Ages, and even Abraham Lincoln’s death, armed with supernatural powers to fight demon-infested killers.
LAUGH OUT LOUD WITH VERONA AND HER FRIENDS, EXPERIENCE NEW LOVE, AND HOLD YOUR BREATH!
In HIGH: The Way of an Eagle, you’ll dive with Verona through excruciating loss and soar with her through exhilarating love, tantalizing twists and ancient intrigue.
Get your trade paperback or e-copy of HIGH today.
Available at Amazon.